KYNG stands for Keep Young Negus Gifted.
NEGUS is king —used as a sovereign title in Ethiopian monarchy.
It's so important to inspire a KYNG to embrace their creativity.
The KYNG Black Neck Gaiter can shape-shift into a headband, sporting the logo 'Mind Life Guap' and is a Must-Have. This versatile accessory can also be used as a face covering, bandana, wristband, and neck warmer. Upgrade your accessory game and find a matching face shield for a sporty fashion statement fit for a KYNG.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Breathable fabric
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Washable and reusable
• One size
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US or China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
The Royalty Series : KYNG Black Neck Gaiter